In order to complete the Technology Specialist Certification Program, participants must complete six (6) required courses and four (4) elective courses. Half day workshops are worth 1/2 credit toward your completion and full day workshops are worth 1 credit toward your completion.
Participants will earn certification after earning 10 credits (6 required and 4 elective).
1. Basic Computer Hardware and Troubleshooting
2. Introduction to Windows XP
3. Introduction to Word
4. Introduction to Excel
5. Introduction to Access
6. Introduction to PowerPoint
Elective courses will change as new courses and instructors are added. Watch the web site for updates.
1. Introduction to the Internet/WWW
2. Intermediate Word
3. Intermediate Excel
4. Intermediate Access
5. Intermediate PowerPoint
6. Introduction to Microsoft Publisher
7. Introduction to HTML and Web Page Development
8. Introduction to Dreamweaver
9. Introduction to Photoshop
10. Introduction to Paint Shop Pro
11. Intermediate Paint Shop Pro
Contact KCMLIN: email@example.com
Last Updated 3/8/07